In a little less than four months, students will walk college campuses for the first time. College is a new world of inclusion and the campus is swarming with people who share your interests. Universities encourage these interactions, and thousands of students mean thousands of organizations and activities. At this large a population, with all the opportunities of a new environment, streamlined communication is paramount. We’re working on perfecting Celly for universities and college students, if you have any suggestions, ideas, or questions about how to get your school involved please contact us at email@example.com. Congratulations to the graduating class of 2013, be safe and enjoy your summer!
- Professors send out reminders, quizzes, answer homework questions and notify students of off-campus events related to their course.
- Sororities and fraternities plan parties and rally people for school events.
- The administration sends out emergency alerts to thousands of students (to set up a school wide alert system, please contact Celly)
- Resident assistants organize dorm wide gatherings.
- Students stay in contact with family and friends back home.