There are a variety of ways that a teacher, school, or district can use Celly, here are seven:
- Send school and district-wide alerts, that members can receive on ANY device (SMS text, web, app, or email).
- Engage parents and students with two-way chat without sharing phone numbers or personal information.
- Archive and track messages between admins, teachers, coaches, and students; meet district compliance.
- Send polls, surveys, and quizzes to students and parents for instant feedback and assessment.
- Create your own private, ad-free PLN where teachers and staff can share resources, files, and rich media.
- Raise funds via text and app messages; with Celly’s built-in fundraising platform.
- Coordinate sports team practices, ride-shares, and field changes. Broadcast scores and tourney updates.
Interested in how other educators are using Celly? Check out our blog.
We also have getting started videos on our help page.